• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Shiny New Cat arrived today

Tennessee

I feel i got a really good deal and as soon as I would say what I paid there would be those who would say I paid too much and that would bust my bubble. With all the great looking equipment on here I'm just a novice getting started. Thanks for the comment. I got a chance to get it dirty today and think its a really nice buy.

Tennessee

Thanks! No, just the 24" bucket and Thumb for now. They did "throw in" a gps pinger with 3 years service free, Radio and high back suspenshion seat. It was one they had in stock that was specked out to be a rental unit.

pafarmer

Occupation
Land clearing, demo, site prep etc. Ex Pro Motocro
Congrats ! Nothing like a new peice of Iron. Even better when it's a shiney new CAT.....good luck with your new machine and be careful...

Fastdirt

Beautiful! Congrats! It was worth every penny.

I like the gps pinger option. When looking at machinery trader stolen listings I noticed several Cat mini ex's listed. Keep an eye on her.

Tennessee

Got a couple new things for my 305. Ended up with a manual quick connect a 63" tilt ditch cleaning bucket and a 18" toothed bucket. Heres a picture of the tilt.

image1-2.jpg