• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sewer/intersection rebuild

oakland

COPPA
Occupation
high school
hey everyone here are a few pictures of a good sized sewer/intersection rebuild project that is going on at the moment. there is alot of equipment on site, enjoy the pictures :drinkup.

Attachments

• freeway 093.jpg
    freeway 093.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 588
  • freeway 096.jpg
    freeway 096.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 589
  • freeway 099.jpg
    freeway 099.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 591
  • freeway 114.jpg
    freeway 114.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 585
  • freeway 120.jpg
    freeway 120.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 587

oakland

COPPA
Occupation
high school
more pictures

Attachments

• freeway 131.jpg
    freeway 131.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 587
  • freeway 126.jpg
    freeway 126.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 587
  • freeway 124.jpg
    freeway 124.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 594
  • freeway 134.jpg
    freeway 134.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 586
  • freeway 137.jpg
    freeway 137.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 583

oakland

COPPA
Occupation
high school
they just had to park that other 450 at the other end of the site:pointhead

Attachments

• freeway 138.jpg
    freeway 138.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 588
  • freeway 141.jpg
    freeway 141.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 585
  • freeway 150.jpg
    freeway 150.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 581
  • freeway 148.jpg
    freeway 148.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 592
  • freeway 144.jpg
    freeway 144.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 583

D5G

I bet that fan blade would make a good meat cutter:pointhead Someone better get on that one before OSHA shows up...I'm sure that fine wouldn't be cheap:eek: Great pics as always oakland, keep up the good photography!

oakland

COPPA
Occupation
high school
I bet that fan blade would make a good meat cutter:pointhead Someone better get on that one before OSHA shows up...I'm sure that fine wouldn't be cheap:eek: Great pics as always oakland, keep up the good photography!

Thankyou D5G, i should have left a note on the cab to get it fixed right away lol :cool2

CascadeScaper

Occupation
2nd year Operating Engineer Apprentice
I think OSHA would actually be more interested about that trench box not being installed properly, completely not legal as it appears 2 feet lower than the top of the trench on the left side. The spoils pile on the right may excite them as well. No shroud on that Deere loader isn't safe, nor the tires being as bald as they are.

Some good looking iron, though. 450C is a nice hoe, I played around on one set up for pipe last year. We have a 320CLU at work, I haven't run it but the guy that does says it's alright.

Last edited:

oakland

COPPA
Occupation
high school
I think OSHA would actually be more interested about that trench box not being installed properly, completely not legal as it appears 2 feet lower than the top of the trench on the left side. The spoils pile on the right may excite them as well. No shroud on that Deere loader isn't safe, nor the tires being as bald as they are.

Some good looking iron, though. 450C is a nice hoe, I played around on one set up for pipe last year. We have a 320CLU at work, I haven't run it but the guy that does says it's alright.

thanks cascade scraper i have more pictures that i got today of a different project they are on they have that same 644 their and you should see what they have tied on to the back....:ban the funny thing is that they dont screw around they know what they are doing. they are usaully in and out of a project ahead of schedule. the other pics will be up soon:usa

CascadeScaper

Occupation
2nd year Operating Engineer Apprentice
they are usaully in and out of a project ahead of schedule.

That typically means safety is at the bottom of the list for their priorities. A blow and go underground crew can overlook safety, that's just the sad truth. I'm not a safety freak by any means, but there are some things that you can't ignore. Trench safety is something I'm particular about.

Last edited: