• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sevice manuals

anteybg

Hello,

I need Service Manual for Hitachi ZX 160.Actually, I need electrical wiring for step motor due to problem with RPM.My machine dosent response to dail command in CAB.
Please, can you help me about this issue.

Nikola

zigzag

Hello,

I need Service Manual for Hitachi ZX 160.Actually, I need electrical wiring for step motor due to problem with RPM.My machine dosent response to dail command in CAB.
Please, can you help me about this issue.

Nikola

I have oeration principle, troubleshooting and schematic manual for ZX160-3. If you interested mail to zigzag802007@yandex.ru

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
zigzag
so you want me to pay you .(What about small pay (for beer drink :) for this schematic manuals ?You have only posted two time only this furm .We are here to help each other not get rich off each other.

Last edited:

123paw paw

Occupation
Fleet manager
I have several manuals for sale 1st Cat service manual D3c D4C D5C Series 3 hystat tractors a Yanmar service for l-a series industrial diesel engine's a Hatz Diesel model 2G30 ,2G40 repair manual and parts book and last a Farymann Diesel models37E/43E/F repair manual and a parts book for the Farymann model 43E

Itiswhatitis

Hi.. Sorry I don't have that engine manual. What model machine is it in? I have a pc130-6 manual if that's any help. I'm looking for a 312d, ser no' phh00331, manual