• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sevice manuals

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hi shaggar
I have the manuals .I will post them .You need just the service manual?
THANKS
ED

27cat

Hi guys, am looking service manual for Komatu pc 200/240-3.Can anybody help?

shaggar

I have available 1 x Operators Manual, and 1 x Parts Manual for the Offset boom SK70SR-2 Australian model. package deal $220 plus freight.

Nadeem

Hi kam looking for a service and repair Manuals for a hitachi ex 100-2w machine years is approx 1996

pf/l

Occupation
Farmer/logger/heavy equipment op.
Anyone know of any manuals available for a 2006 Hitachi ZX270 lc-3? Serial number starting 030002 and up. Even a owners manual would be useful. Found one available but the shipping is a little bit much.

Ryan

Aron

Occupation
Manager
We have the part book for komatsu pc200-7/pc220-7.Any one need,contact with me.

hooter

I am pretty sure have a JD270C, that is probably very similar , other than engine. Won't be back @ my shop til' 12/26. I'll check then.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
pf/l
I should have the manuals .I will upload them and send them to you when I get home tonight.

pf/l

Occupation
Farmer/logger/heavy equipment op.
Hi tool_king, if you could check and let me know first I'd really appreciate it. I'm stuck on dial up internet but I might be able to get my brother to recieve it for me. Or if you had a way to send it via cd I would gladly pay for it.

Thanks

Ryan