• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sevice manuals

etd66ss

Benson006

Hi Guy's,
Just wondered if anyone has a Technical Manual for the PC50MR-2.
I have got an old Japanese machine I imported from China??? Dangerous I know?
All the functions seem to operate except for the Thumb which was installed extra?
I traced the hydraulic lines back to a solenoid valve.
The confusing thing is the Thumb attachment doesn't have an operating lever or switch anywhere?
Does this mean I have to play around with hydraulics. I thought that I could attach to the swing arm pedal as I don't use that action so often. Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated....
Thank you in advance...
Paul R. from Loburn, Canterbury, New Zealand.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Hi guys,

PLEASE i need a manual for my CAT M318 SERIAL # 8AL02958.
Look online for Cat Publication SENR6254. Be aware that newer versions of it are in 2 volumes and you will need them both. New in paper form it retails at US$1,500.

Here's a copy of Volume II on eBay.
Here's a copy of an ealry (single volume) version also on eBay

fastline

Looking for any available files for a CAT 299D with GTC serial... I know it isn't an excavator, but this was the only thread I am aware of for manuals. We don't even have an operator manual.

fastline

Operation & Maintenance Manual - SEBU9084. Here's a genuine OEM on eBay for $70, discounted from $120 which is new price.
Parts Manual - SEBP6867. RRP $125 in CD form or for a pdf download.
Service Manual - UENR3710 (includes an O&M Manual)
The days of getting a free owner's manual must be over....lol I figured at least an PDF of an owner's manual was around. Appreciate you checking for me!