• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sevice manuals

pf/l

Occupation
Farmer/logger/heavy equipment op.
Does anyone know of any reference material for the codes on a 2006/2007 hitachi zx270 lc-3. Service manual would be awesome but that might be asking to much. Lol.

zigzag

Does anyone know of any reference material for the codes on a 2006/2007 hitachi zx270 lc-3. Service manual would be awesome but that might be asking to much. Lol.
Gooda day!
I have for Hitachi ZX200-270LCN-3
1)Technical manual
2)Workshop manual
3) Operation princelpes
4) Schematics Electric and Hydraulic
5) Part catalog

If interested mail to zigzag802007@yandex.ru

Sandmann

Hello from Germany,
a friend of mine has a problem with his Komatsu PW170 5K year 1993.
Have anyone a repair manual ?
he has a starting problem, turning the key but nothing happened, crossing the cable at the starter, engine runs but the driving system doesn't work.

hope you understand me ;-) it's 20 years ago i had english in school

tlynes

Hello

having trouble with final drive of a fiat-hitachi ex165, year 2001 , think it is the same as the fiat-hitachi ex135. so if anyone has a manual/diagram , as I am told it will be necessary for reassembly before ripping it !!

zigzag

Hello from Germany,
a friend of mine has a problem with his Komatsu PW170 5K year 1993.
Have anyone a repair manual ?
he has a starting problem, turning the key but nothing happened, crossing the cable at the starter, engine runs but the driving system doesn't work.

hope you understand me ;-) it's 20 years ago i had english in school
Good day! Ihave the PW 1705K shop manual.
If interested mail to zigzag802007@yandex.ru

dcomp

Also could use any info on the pump from the cat 307ssr it's a uchida hydromatik a10vd43 having trouble finding parts and any kind of schematic. Thanks

AndyBees

Occupation
Retired professional
Hello everyone .............. I suppose I purchased an antique. Yanmar YB 25 Mini Excavator! Not only do a I need a service manual, but I suppose more importantly, where can I find info about this machine. It is in fairly good condition for something that appears to be at least 30 years old or older! But, the day will come when I need to do some things besides regular maintenance.

Any info will be appreciated!