• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Scrapers with there own folder on the front page

Gavin84w

How about it Steve, plenty of interest in the best way to move dirt and i think it is time they had there own folder instead of being lost in the other earthmoving equipment section

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Noted...we will bring it up for discussion at the next HEF AGM in Vegas:rolleyes:

In the mean time we will kick it over in the mods forum...a show of hands here to gauge the support will help.

95zIV

Occupation
RR Contractor Super.
Noted...we will bring it up for discussion at the next HEF AGM in Vegas:rolleyes:

In the mean time we will kick it over in the mods forum...a show of hands here to gauge the support will help.

This sounds like a good idea, What about throwing a poll up, just yes or no?

Gavin84w

I think also once this folder is established can all the scraper threads from this folder be moved over.

JDOFMEMI

A new folder is probably a good idea, especially for the infrequent visitor.

I just search all new posts to keep up on the news. I usually do not even pay attention to which folder a post is in.

When it would be nice is for looking up old posts when you need to refresh your memory on something.

Thats a long winded YES, and please move the existing posts over to it as well, if it is not too much trouble.

Thanks for a great site Steve.

Deere9670

Occupation
Farm equipment operator
c15s????? Them aint no fun, I like them old beasts that would roll coal when you laid down the hammer! Damn carb rules!

dumpchuck

Occupation
heavy equipment mechanic
:iagree Great idea Gavin!!!!

Although i'm still a junior member and don't know how much weight my opinion carries, I agree with Gavin and everyone else. By the way Kenny R, love your socal site, very very cool to say the least!

brynbaily

Occupation
Equipment Operator
Kenny; all your photos on your site are great, especially the ones on the expo I missed out on this year, thanks for sharing :cool2
When is the next expo btw?

Last edited:

Greg

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
You are right. Need a scraper page here.