• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Replacement Rubber Track (used) - Where to buy?

Seahunt

Hello everyone. I have a Yanmar C80R crawler truck. I need to buy a new track and would like to get a used one. It's:

SIZE: 650x88x110 SH
OEM: 172646-38600

Anyone have any good ideas where to get one? Thanks in Advance!

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I doubt you'd find a good rubber track of that size. There may be one out there, but finding it would be the trick. Most people run a rubber track until it's either worn out or it gets damaged and comes apart. As for new, you have many choices. Several come to mind; McLaren, Multi Machine Inc, Global Track Warehouse, Dominion Equipment Parts, and Rubbertrax. There's more, but that's the one's I normally deal with on crawler dumper tracks. All of these can be found online. ;)

special tool

I doubt you'd find a good rubber track of that size. There may be one out there, but finding it would be the trick. Most people run a rubber track until it's either worn out or it gets damaged and comes apart. As for new, you have many choices. Several come to mind; McLaren, Multi Machine Inc, Global Track Warehouse, Dominion Equipment Parts, and Rubbertrax. There's more, but that's the one's I normally deal with on crawler dumper tracks. All of these can be found online. ;)

I sure have good luck with Multi Machine.
Father and sons business.