• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Reliability and parts for a Fiat Allis FD175

Toreq

I can buy one of these machines much cheaper than the major brands. I will only put 200-700 hours a year on a machine for the next 3 or 4 years and then sell it.

Are parts still available for these mid 90's machines?

C130 eng

You can still get parts for these dozers through New Holland dealers and Quick Parts in Fulton Missouri. I had one for a couple years and about 1800hrs I had some problems but, the machine had damn near 20000 hours on it. It was a powerful tractor. Where are you located in Missouri?

Toreq

Where the Grand meets the Missouri River. I farm in the Triplett area and have a business in Brunswick. Water was at the top of the levees last week and on the week end, but it's receding now. Some of the levee systems failed.

C130, as in Turbo prop?

C130 eng

Yep C 130 Turbo Props out of Rosecrans in St Joe Ive been an engineer for about 18 yrs and in the guard for 23. Im live in Smithville but 95% of my work is around the Plattsburg Stewartsville Lathrop metroplex's

Toreq

The sight of those big girls in a steep climbing turn is pretty exciting. I lost my medical as a result of a bad spinal block. My life is very different than it use to be, but I have so much to be thankful for. I am able to walk short distances and operate equipment. After being told that I would never walk again, that I would not leave my home except for medical emergencies, God intervened. The med's fool my brain so it doesn't recieve all of the pain signals, but they also change my life in many other ways. Soooo, no more piloting for me.

A good video of a C130 http://www.military.com/video/aircraft/military-aircraft/c-130-performs-extreme-demo/1336078645001/