• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Really need some selling/buying/trading advice

Gixxer600

As you guys may already know, I recently realized that my T300 is not high flow as I previously thought. I really want a high flow machine so I can run a mulching head. Truthfully I could just rent one when I need it but nothing is better than having the tool you need when you need it. Plus, if I own one I could possibly put it to work or rent it.

Anyway, What is the most obvious solution here? I guess I could list my machine for sale and then when it sells buy another (high flow) machine. But what is the best way to sell (CraigsList, eBay, here, other site?), what is the best way to buy? (eBay, some equipment auction?), is the T300 or T320 the best machine or should I consider another make? I like the bobcat but am not married to it. If anything I wouldn't mind having something a little more powerful, but I think the T320 might be good enough. Truthfully the T300 does pretty much what I want it to do.

I already asked about upgrading my machine to high flow and was given a link to another site where that was talked about. I emailed that person but never heard back so I am not sure that is even an option. If there is any other advice concerning upgrading I would love to hear that as well.

Thanks in advance guys!

Craig

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
As you guys may already know, I recently realized that my T300 is not high flow as I previously thought. I really want a high flow machine so I can run a mulching head. Truthfully I could just rent one when I need it but nothing is better than having the tool you need when you need it. Plus, if I own one I could possibly put it to work or rent it.

Anyway, What is the most obvious solution here? I guess I could list my machine for sale and then when it sells buy another (high flow) machine. But what is the best way to sell (CraigsList, eBay, here, other site?), what is the best way to buy? (eBay, some equipment auction?), is the T300 or T320 the best machine or should I consider another make? I like the bobcat but am not married to it. If anything I wouldn't mind having something a little more powerful, but I think the T320 might be good enough. Truthfully the T300 does pretty much what I want it to do.

I already asked about upgrading my machine to high flow and was given a link to another site where that was talked about. I emailed that person but never heard back so I am not sure that is even an option. If there is any other advice concerning upgrading I would love to hear that as well.

Thanks in advance guys!

Craig

Iron Planet may be an option. Thing about an auction service. You get what you get. Right now thats not a lot. It would be easier to try and trade it for whatever machine you may want from a dealer. I would try and research that while you try Ebay or Craigs List. Middle Winter, slow economy may not be easy to move. You got a great deal on it and you are likely to find out why (no one is buying) and what you paid for it maybe what it is actually worth right now (meaning not alot if any equity in it). A simple call to a BC dealer should answer your question concerning costs to convert your existing machine if its possible.