• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

R/C D9R dozer

JDOFMEMI

Pan the camera down just a bit to keep the cars in the background out of the picture, and you would have a hard time convincing most people it was not the 1:1 version.

I was amazed by how realisticly it loaded.

heavylift

WOW... Must have been a fast track job... put it back into service ... before the shop had time to put decals on the scraper....:)

How much does it haul.... five gallon bucket full....

thebaz

All you need to add is some turbo diesel sound and you could fool anyone.
Amazing!:notworthy

dirtpusher9

Occupation
blademan
Thanks guys. Got laid-off so I will be selling this dozer and scraper combo, if intrested PM me.

JDOFMEMI

Sorry to hear about your job. Hope things improve for you.

If times were better here, I would be interested, but no way I could swing something like that now.

Best of luck. Don't be a stranger here. We have enjoyed your project greatly.

thebaz

Hey dirtpusher9,
I am real sorry to hear about getting laid off. Selling the RC dozer/scraper combo must be heart breaking after all that work. Hope things look up and you can keep it.
Baz

Iron Art

Occupation
Retired power plant control operator
Joe, Sorry to hear that you are laid off, My house would pretty empty before I would sell the Cat. Hope tomorrow will bring some good news for you. Fred

dirtpusher9

Occupation
blademan
Thanks guys, back at work and working lots of hours. The dozer and pan are still for sell. It just sits there collecting dust. No since it not being used.

truklodyte

Occupation
equipment opp
WOW! You are really good with building these wonderful scale( fully functioning) models.I just had a thought about putting a minature cameras in the widows and running from a TV to make it feel like the real thing.

dritt

Occupation
Heavy Equiptment Operator 20 years + in Oilfield.
Awesome Job!! Amazing attention to details! If I didn't know it was a RC I wouldn't have to been able to tell the difference. Thanks for sharing!

wheelie

Another awesome story to follow.. I hope we get to see more..and I sincerely hope all is going well for you