• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Question about Bradco Ground Shark

William Gibbs

I am new to heavy equipment, and I bought this to do maintenance on my own land.

I purchased a Kubota 95svl2 and a Bradco Ground Shark BC72GS. I don't see a model number on the Ground Shark itself, but it was supposed to be high flow model and only has 2 hoses. Does the high flow model use 3 hoses?

I ask the salesman when he delivered it and he said it was the high flow model, they changed the motors on them. They do have one that is the exact same on their lot with 3 hoses on it, which assumed was the high flow one. Again, I'm new to equipment, but want to make sure I got what I thought I bought!

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
I would suggest you get an emailed confirmation that the mower is indeed hyflow. If the answer is yes then use it, that way if it lunches you have evidence to make a claim if it's not hyflow. :)