• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Priestman VC20

Cat 328d lcr

Check this out... Saw this today

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 3,026
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 2,915
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 2,574
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 2,770

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Pretty cool. I could be completely wrong, but I believe Hvy 1ton in Kansas has a machine similar to that one. :)

roddyo

Occupation
Manipulator of the Planet
Priestmans

I wish I had those LGP pads.

Attachments

• newpictures 004.jpg
    newpictures 004.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 2,299
  • newpictures 006.jpg
    newpictures 006.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,449

BSAA65LB

Occupation
Retired!
Figured all the Priestman's had been cut up for scrap and shipped off to China to make cheap steel. :rolleyes:

I ran one briefly in the mid 80's in NJ. It was a different animal. Don't think they sold too many in the US.

volvo hans

Occupation
operating with a excavator volvo ec 290 clr
For myself, in the 80's I remember there were several rental companys who owned such a machine in Holland to make dikes and slopes. Also for ditchcleaning they were popular. After the development of the long-reach or long front machines, Priestman VC 20 were sold.

Tony

Cat328,

First of all, thanks for your always interesting posts both gere and on DHS's website.

Where is this VC20 parked? Just curious to know, as we were one time a Preistman dealer in the late 80's-early 90's. May be one of ours...

Thanks,
Tony

priestmanfan

I would like to buy a Priestman VC20, preferably a late model machine in North America. Do you have any more specific information about the owner of the machine in Tottenville? I am also looking for a set of Bogmaster tracks. At one time I believe there were several machines in the NJ area.

dynahoescott

hI GUYS, MY PAL PAULIE USED TO RUN A FEW OF THESE HOES WHEN THEY WERE POPULAR IN NJ IN THE EIGHTIES OR NINETIES. I am trying to get him to post but as of now, he only is a bystander on here. If you need to know anything at all I will relay it to him:drinkup

priestmanfan

priestman vc-20

hI GUYS, MY PAL PAULIE USED TO RUN A FEW OF THESE HOES WHEN THEY WERE POPULAR IN NJ IN THE EIGHTIES OR NINETIES. I am trying to get him to post but as of now, he only is a bystander on here. If you need to know anything at all I will relay it to him:drinkup

Do you know where any of those bogmaster track machines are? I would like to buy a set and/or a machine. Steve A

sean-2020

priestman vc 20

Do you know where any of those bogmaster track machines are? I would like to buy a set and/or a machine. Steve A

I am also looking for bog master tracks- I have a1990 priestman vc20. any idea s to where I could find these tracks
thanks
sean

sean-2020

Hi cat 328

Not sure if you have any info on that tottenville priestman excavator.I am looking for one of those machines especially with the wide tracks
thanks
sean

AT&SW

Occupation
equipment owner/operator
Could anyone help me with finding parts for a priestman vc20. A costumer were are doing work for has one and needs some filters and a new coupler from the pump the the engine.

AT&SW

Occupation
equipment owner/operator
Thank you for the quick reply expect a call from Brian.