• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Posi-track MD70

rrbgtt

I have a posi-track MD70 and I somehow managed to break the coned drive sprocket. I live in a very wet area and have yet to find a machine other than this old posi track that will stand up and work on the muck.

The part is no longer available and I have tried every salvage yard and parts location service I can find, with no luck.

I know there has to be one in a salvage yard, back lot, fence row somewhere that I could buy a part off of or the entire machine.

Hoping that someone here may know where one is. I will happily pay a finders fee.

Thanks.

rrbgtt

The part number is different than what I have, but the schematic shows the correct part.

I just requested a price for the part and asked for clarification to be sure it will fit my machine.

I appreciate the effort and owe you a finders fee if it works!