• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Playing with my old Cat 12 grader pics

Errol

I read a lot in this forum and the other heavy equipment sections, but don't post too often.

Yet I enjoy when others post their issues and especially pictures, so here goes.

Building a short road from the shop to where I have to build a pump house for my water supply. Road bed was roughed out with a small 6 tonne excavator.

Then I brought in the little grader to touch it up.

Attachments

• cat 12 a (Small).JPG
    cat 12 a (Small).JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,918
  • cat 12 c (Small).JPG
    cat 12 c (Small).JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 3,947
  • cat 12 b (Small).JPG
    cat 12 b (Small).JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,748

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
Nice pics,that looks like fun.I wonder why the excavator left those loose rocks on the high side there?They will be down in your road soon.That grader looks almost new from a distance at least.Thanks for posting.Ron G

manac

Occupation
developer
How are these old 12 looking at buying one to do some light grading on a development ?

Cletus

Occupation
Operator of Older Equipment, Old Equipment Operato
Rops

WOW, Similar cab guard EH! My 14E came from Whitehorse.

Attachments

• 14E grader 008.jpg
    14E grader 008.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 1,128