1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Plans for a snow pusher

Discussion in 'Construction Equipment Attachments' started by scm, Dec 6, 2009.

1. scm

scm Member

Does anyone know where I could find the plans to fabricate a snow pusher attachment for a loader?

I'm a welder/fabricator, and a friend of mine wants me to build one for his loader. He is looking for a pusher that is approx. 14' wide-3' tall with 3' sides. I could just go look for one and do some measurements but it sure would be nice to just download some prints in pdf form.

Tom

2. heavylift

heavylift Senior Member

I googled ... didn't see any plans ... but there are plenty of photos that should help you build one

3. scm

scm Member

I spent some time google searching as well.
    There are a lot of images, however not quite the detail that I'm looking for. I guess I will have to drive around to find one and do some measurements and get some photos. ( It shouldn't be hard to find one this time of year in Michigan)

I'll post a follow-up on my progress if anyone is interested in building one themselve.

4. Drag.liner

Drag.liner Member

We just built one last fall. So if you still need any tips let me Know.

5. helpguy88

helpguy88 Member

Snow Pusher Plans

I found a website that sells all kinds of plans to build your own attachments. I purchased some pins and bushings from them last year, they were top of the line at almost 1/2 the dealer cost. They also have different types of plans Check out Excavatorpins.com I hope this helps.

6. equipments

equipments New Member

Hello, u want any tips than let me know........