• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Plans for a snow pusher

scm

Does anyone know where I could find the plans to fabricate a snow pusher attachment for a loader?

I'm a welder/fabricator, and a friend of mine wants me to build one for his loader. He is looking for a pusher that is approx. 14' wide-3' tall with 3' sides. I could just go look for one and do some measurements but it sure would be nice to just download some prints in pdf form.

Tom

heavylift

I googled ... didn't see any plans ... but there are plenty of photos that should help you build one

scm

I spent some time google searching as well.
There are a lot of images, however not quite the detail that I'm looking for. I guess I will have to drive around to find one and do some measurements and get some photos. ( It shouldn't be hard to find one this time of year in Michigan)

I'll post a follow-up on my progress if anyone is interested in building one themselve.

helpguy88

Snow Pusher Plans

I found a website that sells all kinds of plans to build your own attachments. I purchased some pins and bushings from them last year, they were top of the line at almost 1/2 the dealer cost. They also have different types of plans Check out Excavatorpins.com I hope this helps.