• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pivot pin broke

rhinoabe

The lower pivot pin broke on my hoe , i found a new pin but cant find a new bushing #7701559 .I tried my local New Holland dealer and Joseph Industries and they cant get. Does anyone know where i might find one.

guss34

if you have your old bushing and isnt torn up,take it and the new pin to a machine shop,they can make 1 way cheeper than dealer anyways.

rhinoabe

I have a lathe, but the bushing fell out while the neighbor was using it at his house and i cant find it. I made the pins and bushings for the dipper and bucket but i had old ones to go by and also had the dimensions. If i can find one or get the od dimensions i will try to make one. When i made the others everything was easy to get to so trial and fit was easy but this hole for bushing is hard to get for this old man. i am no machinist in any way . But i do get by sometimes.