• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pictures of my work

fArMeRkNoWsBeSt

Occupation
Farmer
Hey Chris hows work coming along? i noticed you got a new video on youtube and have been uploading your current jjob pics to ********.com what happened to showing here, dont tell us your forgetting about us over here lol. :D

Well that is the difference between being able to LINK images to a forum and not. :D

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Well that is the difference between being able to LINK images to a forum and not. :D

:confused:

On edit

The forum will link to other images at present...but I'm not sure if the auto-resizer works on linked images since the upgrade...which was the reason for the original restriction. Also..some websites are restricted because of questionable content. I'll update the appropriate thread when I get some more info.

Attachments

• Byford%2001_0.preview.jpg
    Byford%2001_0.preview.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 961
Last edited:

OCR

Occupation
Rancher/Farmer, Wildland Fire Fighter, State snowp
Pictures of my work:

Hello Chris,

My compliments on your nice web site... :thumbsup

I was just browsing through a little, looking at some pictures, and noticed you have a TV 145.

We happen to have one too, and I was just curious as to how you like, or possibly, dislike it.

Best regards,

OCR

Last edited:

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Hello Chris,

My compliments on your nice web site... :thumbsup

I was just browsing through a little, looking at some pictures, and noticed you have a TV 145.

We happen to have one too, and I was just curious as to how you like, or possibly, dislike it.

Best regards,

OCR

eemm I don't have a website. I've got a takeuchi tb 135 mini if thats what your talking about:confused:

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator

Thats pretty much the reason. Takes for ever to upload 5 pics at the time when you have as many as I do to share. Everywhere else allows you to like the image from photobucket except this site. I will update when I get time but until then you gotta look at the other sites to see all my pics.
Been going 6-7 days a week now, things have finally picked up:drinkup

OCR

Occupation
Pictures of my work:

eemm I don't have a website. I've got a takeuchi tb 135 mini if thats what your talking about:confused:
No, I'm sorry Dirtman2007... I was looking at the wrong name... :eek:

Again, my apologies.

OCR

oriden

Occupation
Equipment operator/ truck driver/ wrench operator/
are you booked till christmas yet? *** we could all only wich so much

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Thats pretty much the reason. Takes for ever to upload 5 pics at the time when you have as many as I do to share. Everywhere else allows you to like the image from photobucket except this site. I will update when I get time but until then you gotta look at the other sites to see all my pics.
Been going 6-7 days a week now, things have finally picked up:drinkup

Hello Chris, I am uncertain about the above statement in bold. I did some tests and it took some time to upload/resize etc from my computer (minutes). However, when I posted the URL (from photobucket etc) for 5 pics it took just seconds to re-size and load. I wondering how you are trying to load pics that takes a long time.

I might add that in Firefox I just right click on the image to "Copy Image Location" and paste it into manage attachments. Including all the Cope/Paste it took 32 seconds to load 5 images:beatsme.

..or am I barking up the wrong tree??

australian pete

Occupation
clearing contractor.
uploading pics

Hello Chris, I am uncertain about the above statement in bold. I did some tests and it took some time to upload/resize etc from my computer (minutes). However, when I posted the URL (from photobucket etc) for 5 pics it took just seconds to re-size and load. I wondering how you are trying to load pics that takes a long time.

I might add that in Firefox I just right click on the image to "Copy Image Location" and paste it into manage attachments. Including all the Cope/Paste it took 32 seconds to load 5 images:beatsme.

when i upload 5 (high res) pics it only takes 3 or 4 minutes, i guess it would be quicker if they were lower res or i resized them ( i dont know how to resize them) if i do them via the URL it takes only seconds.

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator

Yeah I do the link through photobucket. It takes a about a minute or less for 3 pics, not long to some but if your doing 25+ pics it takes some time. But I'll stop my whining, its not that bad, I'm just impacient.

thank for taking the time to do the test tho.

What I was saying was you just can't link the pictures from photobucket using the:
thing on there.

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
What I was saying was you just can't link the pictures from photobucket using the:
thing on there.

Yes, that is correct, the forum doesn't allow Inline linking because when you, or anybody else, moves those pictures in Photobucket or whatever the host site is, then the thread to which they are linked is trashed. It also chews up the bandwidth and slows the forum down...pretty much for the same reasons why sites like Wikipedia don't allow it...here's an extract:

Inline linking of images on external sites for display on Wikipedia is disabled for several reasons:

1. inline linking to images on other sites is often considered "leeching"; content sites where the image is stored and from which it is retrieved may not like the new placement
2. allowing inline image linking makes it easier for vandals to post images from shock sites
3. allowing inline image linking makes it easier to introduce copyrighted images without obtaining an acceptable free license
4. inline linking to an image stored on another site increases the bandwidth use of that site, even though the site is not being viewed as intended

Instead, to place an image on Wikipedia, you will need to upload it.

Please remember, there are over 8000 members here now and that could mean a lot of Inline Linking after a period and imagine all the dead links after a year or two.

I checked all the forum functions because we want it to be as easy and accessible for members to post pics as possible....however, the integrity of the forum is usually placed first in deciding policies for these things. Its one of those cases of trying to have our cake and eat it too...

Last edited:

OCR

Occupation
Pictures of my work:

I think he means me. :D

:drinkup:drinkup:drinkup

Sorry Dirtman, better luck next time. HAHA.
True, true, true... I thought it was you... fArMeRkNoWsBeSt... LOL

And the tractor you posted is the one I was referring to... :)

But you didn't answer my question... ;)

And Chris (Dirtman2007), your pictures and posting skills are second to none.
I think I've made a comment or two in some of your past posts.

Some where with in those 40,316 views and 556 replies, I must have opened my mouth at least once or twice... :cool2

You too, Burnout....some of the very best pictures on the site... :thumbsup

Keep up the good work... you're all a great asset to the forum... :thumbsup

Now, if I could just figure out the rest of that stuff about posting pictures... :bash... LOL

Paul... (OCR)

Last edited:

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
True, true, true... I thought it was you... fArMeRkNoWsBeSt... LOL

And the tractor you posted is the one I was referring to... :)

But you didn't answer my question... ;)

And Chris (Dirtman2007), your pictures and posting skills are second to none.
I think I've made a comment or two in some of your past posts.

Some where with in those 40,316 views and 556 replies, I must have opened my mouth at least once or twice... :cool2

You too, Burnout....some of the very best pictures on the site... :thumbsup

Keep up the good work... you're all a great asset to the forum... :thumbsup

Now, if I could just figure out the rest of that stuff about posting pictures... :bash... LOL

Paul... (OCR)

LOL, don't bring Burnout into the picture. last time I heard he had traded his 450 hoe in for a CTL... isn't that right Alex??? HAHA!

and farmer is just jelous at me cause more people like to watch me dig dirt on youtube than watch him plow dirt with a tractor. booo ya LOL. oh btw warren, I got my Pin # from google today, the I can feel the money rolling in as we speak!

so Enough with that, I've got over 50 new pictures to share, Lets Get R Done!

Filling in the burn hole, getting stuck and root raking the field.

001-92.jpg

008-46.jpg

001-94.jpg

006-75.jpg

I'm guessing that would be where that big stump hole was... 3 inches of rain and it made the perfect sink hole, and I found it! might as well smile, drug it out in less than a minute with the volvo.

007-64.jpg

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Cleaning and raking all the underbrush out from around some trees.

014-15.jpg

015-10.jpg

017-5.jpg

Then I had to leave the country and do a lil job in the big city... these houses are just way too close together:eek:
001-95.jpg

002-94.jpg