• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pics of your mini!

lndscpe

Occupation
Landscape Business owner
Here's a pic of my 2008 430 ZHS Bobcat at a job I just did.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Then when my Bobcat grows up he wants to be just like his big brother ( my new 2015 Doosan dx140 LCR-5) ��
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

lndscpe

Occupation
Landscape Business owner
I like you doosan how do you find it

So far I really like it! I love the cab and creature comforts! and it is amazingly quite inside while operating. Operation is smooth, nice and easy to finesse the controls and responds wonderfully to input. The only thing i think is a little less than perfect would be the travel motors tend to feel a little touchy on initial movement.

moriboy

Occupation
Machine shop owner
Here is my KX057 just after it was unloaded from the trailer. I now have 180hrs on it. It's a great machine, no problems so far. I use it for cleaning up my property and at times wish it was just a little bigger but then again at times I wish it was a little smaller.

IMG_0058.jpg

SidewinderGlenn

Occupation
IUOE #132
Mom Bought Dad & I a New Toy

Kubota KX 121-3 6 way
Delivered Friday 9-18-15
313 hrs on the clock
Had Kubota Quick- Attach (Don't know if I like it .... can't run bucket backward)
24" Bucket
36" Smooth Bucket
Had Dealer install Kubota Hyd Thumb
Rubber Tracks (Would rather had steel)
A/C
Put it to work Saturday unloading 42 logs off the gas line ROW on the mountain.
Loaded the logs on the tag-a-long with the little Bobcat B300 TLB with a grapple on the front.
Sweet Machines !42Logs1Day9.20.15.jpgKX121-3-9.19.15.jpg

Billdog350

IMG_0046.jpgIMG_0051.jpgIMG_0057.jpg

Used my TB125 to place a bunch of boulders along a seawall near the ocean. This tidal river eroded the bank after the last hurricane and needed to be rebuilt. Fun work.

Back Roads E&C

Occupation
Electrician/Construction
Just a few weeks old to me...picked up with around 250 hours on it. Has been great so far!

2015 Takeuchi TB260

TB260_2.jpgTB260_1.jpg

pafarmer

Occupation
Land clearing, demo, site prep etc. Ex Pro Motocro
TB260 is a great machine. I am a CAT man because its works for me but I ran one of these on Monday and Tuesday of this week and loved it....powerful little digger. Great controls, quick cycle times, comfortable....just a nice straight forward mini X !

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums Back Roads E&C!:cool2

Nice machine, I like the Tak's. Haven't ran too many of them but they seem to be solid machines.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums Rentalstop!:drinkup

Smithequipment

d3633874ec71e56feff5c7f4d2637d94.jpg

Here's my 60G, I bought it new in August and have about 330 hours on it so far. I wish I would've bought an 8 ton but so far it's done almost everything I've asked of it. I looked at Doosan and Cat but they wouldn't let me demo them, so I went with what I could try.

hmearth

Nice looking digger you have there.
If you had an 8 tone digger you be wishing you had the next size up i know i do.

204saskman

2002 kobelco sk35sr2

Here's a picture of mine. Hoping to get a 8 ton in the next few years. Thinking a Kubota or a deere Here's a picture of mine. Hoping to get a 8 ton in the next few years. Thinking a Kubota or a deere but hhaven't got enough work yet. Might upgrade the truck and trailer first though.but hhaven't got enough work yet. Might upgrade the truck and trailer first though.

Attachments

• 20151128_092915.jpg
    20151128_092915.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 821