• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

photos and information on earthmoving machines and trucks adapted and set up to work in foundries and steelworks "steel mill

trombeur

Do you happen to have photos or information on trucks or earthmoving machines and steel mill dumpers that work in steel mills to move metal slag and bulk materials, thanks, it is a very interesting topic in my opinion, thanks, greetings
slope tipper truck?

CM20170721-32501-22520

CM20170627-48635-32182

Hot Slag Handling Tools​

CM20170627-48634-04329

Steel mill heavy equipment | Heavy equipment, Steel mill, Heavy machinery
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...2ahUKEwjk6v7Pw8iAAxWRyKQKHXj7DdIQMygCegQIARBW
Pinterest
Steel mill heavy equipment

bodies_hotslag_1.jpg
bodies_scrapsteel_2.jpg

bodies_scrapsteel_4.jpg

4.1_Hot-slag.jpg

digger doug

Occupation
Thrash-A-Matic designer
I owned a Fiat-Allis 12g track loader that had a decal near the back "Steel Mill Special".
I don't have any pix of it though.

Even though I see track pads applied to your pictured CAT 973, one would think SALT track would not tolerate the heat.