• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pettibone 4A19

etd66ss

Last year I bought my first Pettibone machine, it's an Extendo 88 all terrain forklift:

lCUphYT.jpg

It's a really cool machine an built like a tank, I'd like to restore it someday.

It got me looking on craigslist for other old Pettibone equipment.

I came across a Pettibone 4A19 4WD TLB on craigslist last week, it has already sold. I can find nothing on the internet concerning this machine, and am wondering if anyone here has one? I'd love to get more information, and of course pictures. It looks like a fun machine to own someday.

etd66ss

Yeah, I've been searching the net, the only one I can find is this one that sold on craigslist.
Articulating, 4WD, Detroit Diesel. It looks like good fun!
Wish I could find out more about those machines.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Them old Pettibones are addicting. I recently picked up a Super 8 Carry-Lift to keep my Super 6-33 Hi-lift company. Hope to have it running right in a day or two. It loses ignition after about three minutes running. Probably bad condenser. Putting in electronic ignition. This one still has the original UB-240 International gasser in it.