• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Parts for kubota

Anto Modded

Occupation
Excavator Driver
On my kx41-2s the dipper arm needs tightning down near the bucket. Needs the 2 half moon things, bushes and pins too as there is play in them. Sorry for my bad explanation. Can these be bought in a kit and can they be bought spurious and if so where would be the best place to buy these

Thanks

strott

Occupation
Mini Excavator and dumper operator
Digbits will sell you all you need, I believe there are excavator parts diagrams on their website - don't know if there is anybody closer to you though!!

I think your describing the tipping links - you may be able to tighten some bits up with shims in between the components..

Jam

Occupation
Building contractor
Hows it going,

Any bits we need for our kobuto we get from Eamon Longs, chance giving them a buzz (021-4217777) but if i remember right the tipping links are a genuine only item.

Anto Modded

Occupation
Excavator Driver
Yes it bushes and pins and tipping links, I think the links are close to the jcb801.4. I remember many years ago i drove a 801.4......long sticks, had to be 1986 or so but he put parts off a kubota kh36 on the jcb, mainly motors, and links............. I new feck all at the time and took no interest. Although newer machines may be different, I take it the links are cast, they look like the same as the k-008.

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
I dont have any thing in stock for your machine, Hitachis etc i have, but if you want to send me up some measurements i can supplie all you need hardened pins bushes etc!

CPS

strott

Occupation
Mini Excavator and dumper operator
Yes it bushes and pins and tipping links, I think the links are close to the jcb801.4. I remember many years ago i drove a 801.4......long sticks, had to be 1986 or so but he put parts off a kubota kh36 on the jcb, mainly motors, and links............. I new feck all at the time and took no interest. Although newer machines may be different, I take it the links are cast, they look like the same as the k-008.

Could be the same parts but also could of been a bit of a bodge job :confused:

I doubt the KX41-2 tipping links are the same as the K008 because the K008-3 and KX41-3 look to be a different size - the pins on each machine are of a different diameter anyway (25mm on K008, 30mm on KX41)

Bushes should be approx £20.00 each (euros????)

Anto Modded

Occupation
Excavator Driver
cps, give me a bit to find out all i need and ill email you and get a price. Im a bit busy with incar video and photo's.............. its my relaxing hobby