• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Parfitt Excavating

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
I subscribed to your channel if you get the chance put your camera on a tripod so you can get a wider field of view.

pickles

thanks 245dlc yeah i took the video with my iphone clipped to my shirt just waiting for my gopro to show up then i can take some good video!!

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Yeah that's what I'm using though I wish I had gotten that new one with the display like a regular digital camera. One thing about them though is that they ship via Fedex and when it arrives you have to pay duty I don't understand why they can't ship by regular mail.

pickles

it will take anything 8" and under and can handle concrete with rebar
will crush material down from 2" to 1/2"

glenlunberg

Occupation
Supervisor
Wow! The machine on that link is very nice! I've never seen this before but on my first impression, it's really awesome!