• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Paint for Case 1845C

I am looking for either spray can , gallon, or paint code # for Case 1845C skid loader.
I believe a lot of the Case construction equipment is the same color, skid loaders,backhoes, front wheel loaders ect.
Can anyone help me out ?
Thank you for your time.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
I am looking for either spray can , gallon, or paint code # for Case 1845C skid loader.
I believe a lot of the Case construction equipment is the same color, skid loaders,backhoes, front wheel loaders ect.
Can anyone help me out ?
Thank you for your time.

The color is called POWER TAN

cakooter

I beleave you can get it from Grainger,you can try Tractor Supply,
Barnes or Lawson.
I hope this helps

Scavenger

Occupation
Maintenance Tech, Welder
If you are near a Blains Farm & Fleet, they sometimes have the Power Tan color in the paint department on the shelf where the rest of the implement paint is kept. About 2 years ago I was going to get some to touch up some scraped and rusted areas on my 1845C, but all they had were gallons. I do not need that much.

Scavenger

Occupation
Maintenance Tech, Welder
I failed to see that the original post is over a year old................Oh well, maybe it will eventually help someone.

Jeepwalker

Hello. Anyone know what the PPG or Dupont number is that closely matches Case Equipment (Power tan)?

Thank you.