• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

operating question.

CEM

Occupation
State Prison
Being new to the skidsteer backhoe business. I know very little. I thought I read somewhere ; dont lift your front wheels off the groung when putting your stabilizer bars down. Is this correct or should you lift the front tires off the ground.
Thanks for your help

td25c

Being new to the skidsteer backhoe business. I know very little. I thought I read somewhere ; dont lift your front wheels off the groung when putting your stabilizer bars down. Is this correct or should you lift the front tires off the ground.
Thanks for your help

It depends on the terrain your working in.It wont hurt enything if they are off the ground.Sometimes in tight spots like working beside a house I only put the outside rigger down.