• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

okay, there any alcohol involved here?

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Good Gawd man...that's crazy and hilarious at the same time! :eek: :lmao

Heaved that one old boy plumb outa the seat!

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
tossed him off the tractor too, but that didn't stop him... then the guy drives thru a barn.... I think alcohol or the promise of beautiful women were involved...

Greg

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
Just the opportunity to beat everyone else and win a $2.00 trophy will generally do the job.

Cat shows this one at the demonstration site in Peoria too. I have seen this thing several times and always laugh myself sick watching it.

excav8r

Occupation
Equipment Operator
I truly believe ppl back then got to have all the fun and we got all the emissions B.S.

Could you imagine someone today getting tossed lol there would be safety reports and lawsuits and the company would go bankrupt lol

alan627b

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
We saw that flick at one of our Cat club meetings...supposedly a man was killed during that event. I think it was the idiot driving the Sixty through the barn. Big surprise, huh?

Last edited:

385Diggin' Doug

A Books all 'round.LMAO. Just goes to show,if you can start it and have a heartbeat,you to can become one of them there operators too.

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
what a great video looked like fun.....if it was in uk H/S people would have a ****fit but it was great to watch it.....thank you