• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

newbie from texas

txastuff79

just wanted to say hi and introduce my self. my name is thomas. located in austin, texas. have a j/d 6400 with loader, 2240 with loader, caterpillar d4h lgp, and a new holland l785. actually, our family does. i try to maintain them.

found this website in search of some help. want to say thanks in advance to anyone and all help i may recieve.

thomas

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to HEF txastuff79! :drinkup

dig dug

hi, i'm a newbie too. i used to run backhoe but its been a few years since i have. i'm hoping to find a job running equipment or even laboring, thought maybe i could get some info on who might be hiring from this site. this is one of the coolest sites i have found, i love looking at the pics and reading up on all of everyones advice.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to HEF dig dug! :drinkup