• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Volvo G Series Wheel Loaders

sultan

They look like nice loaders. I don't know what to think of their extra-stiff "eco-pedal" accelerator. I know when I need full power, and I don't want to get a sore foot from begging the machine for it.

OOOSQ

They look like nice loaders. I don't know what to think of their extra-stiff "eco-pedal" accelerator. I know when I need full power, and I don't want to get a sore foot from begging the machine for it.

I agree.

I think the saviour for it, is that it can be overided when needed - I believe originally that wasn't going to be the case.

The foldback engine hood is a diesel fitters wet dream - happy to see they've gone away from the traditional hood designs, it was dated.

Boss

Amazing loaders! We currently run Cat and Komatsu loaders the 980s and 500s, can anyone tell me what size Volvo compares best to these models? I'd love to try one out.

JimBruce42

Occupation
operator
Amazing loaders! We currently run Cat and Komatsu loaders the 980s and 500s, can anyone tell me what size Volvo compares best to these models? I'd love to try one out.

I think the L220 is roughly the same size. Good lookin loaders, the new F-series trucks look good too.