• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New to me JCB 208s (1CX), multiple issues

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
It’s often done as an aid to cooling closed compartments, drawing cool air all the way through the machine over hot components before firing it out through the radiator. Radiators really need flow over the core, not necessarily “cold” air, so the fact that the air has been somewhat warmed by passing through the machine should make no difference at all to the performance of the radiator.

Last edited:

Leandros tsani

Hello guys I’m a new owner of a jcb 1cx 1998 ….i have a problem …when I want to turn right or left the machine is not working properly and it turns off… and I want to ask you if this machine has a clunch??

AusDave

Occupation
Self employed
Hello guys I’m a new owner of a jcb 1cx 1998 ….i have a problem …when I want to turn right or left the machine is not working properly and it turns off… and I want to ask you if this machine has a clunch??
Hi Leandros.
The JCB 1CX does not have a clutch, it's a hydrostatic machine which uses hydraulic pumps and motors to drive the machine. You need to have someone with experience in hydrostatic systems to take a look at the machine. You could also have electrical problems as well.

Leandros tsani

Hello…thanks for answering…I also notice that when I want to go straight the machine is going a little bit right…do you know how can I solve this problem?