• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New purchase 1988 Cat 953 SN 20Z01980

cgordon2352

I was hoping might be able to tell me how many different filters or screens there are on this machine that need to be serviced and where there approximate location. I found an oil filter and a fuel filter, both the screw on canister type filters.

ljelter1973

Napa had all my 1987 filters. Can find a full manual online for $70. Complete Is repair. Is basically everything. First manual I bought cost 850.00$ $70 was a lot better.

ljelter1973

My SER. Engine 3204 Machine953 pin05z00819 trans 4na034...*9j5378..... . I am a farmer that works on small machinery. This machine was purchased in 06And worked well until 18,19.. This is the first time I have posted anything about it except for asking people around here nobody knows anything about a's. Then I saw this thing about a book of anything above 2000 plus... So after the $850 print. Purchase from Albin now Carter. Got a little wet in the rain I found the full manyway, like I said 2000 plus, I purchased that from on from online source as think eBay Like a company that sells manuals, but it's not just a opps or parts it's everything Service/ Repair. My problem is Brakes.

Welder Dave

Park brakes You need to give more details about what's wrong or what isn't working.

Last edited: