1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New midsize Sany75

Discussion in 'Excavators' started by typ4, Feb 5, 2015.

1. excavator

excavator Senior Member

The problem with buying machines like this from a place like Kitsap Equipment is how long are they going to be a dealer? They have sold many different brands through the years and give no support at all down the road. I know, I have a customer who bought a Yuchai from them. And just because these machines have "common" brand name components does not mean you can buy them locally. Name brand companies often build components for various equipment companies that are proprietary, meaning you have to purchase the component from that specific equipment company.

2. excavator

excavator Senior Member

If I remember right an EX100-2 is a Deere 190. I know it's not a 590.

3. Ronsii

Ronsii Senior Member

s/e Heavy equipment operator
    ^^ could be I was just repeating what someone had told me... could have been a guy at the dealer in kent.... not sure it's been a few years

4. typ4

typ4 Well-Known Member

Equipment mechanic for a small company.
    So true. On that note I am dealing with the factory directly now .