• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Holland 160 ???

jkiser96

Occupation
Concrete truck driver / business owner
I am looking at possibly buying a 2000 !60 New Holland excavator with 4400 hrs. I am just trying to get some opinions on the machine & what to look for when I go look at it. I can get it for a good price but just seeing who has one. Thanks

motrack

Charter Member
Occupation
field service tech
where abouts in Indiana is this unit? It may be one we sold. a 2000 would be a EH160.

rdaws

It's the same machine as a SK160. I'm not an expert on excavators. I bought a New Holland 160 with 2800 hours to clear trees on my farm. I've put 350 hours on mine with no problems. The hydraulics seems really stong, there's plenty on power and it's very fuel efficent.

jkiser96

Occupation
Concrete truck driver / business owner
The machine was in Georgia but it has already sold so I guess I will keep my eyes open again.