• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New here... TD7E Ripper question

ironpounder

I was wondering if anyone had some detailed pictures or measuremets of a 395 ripper/scarifier. I beleive that is the model that fits my TD7. I would imagine that it would be impossible to find one... so it looks like I build one. Closer to factory soec, the better.

Been lookin' around here, looks like there are quite a few TD7/8 owners.

rockbreaker2

I have an after market ripper with two shanks for a TD7 made by Diamond , asking 1200 located in fairfield CA

ironpounder

Wish you were a little closer, it would most likely cost again that much to ship it all the way across the country.
(now I am going to sound cheap) I really don't want to spend that much... If I am not careful with the hyd installation and all I could easily exceed 2 or 3K.
but thanks anyway...