• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Guy from Canada!

ckblum

Hey, long time lurker, figured I'd finally make an account and start contributing in the discussions!

A little about me, I'm a 27 year old HD mechanic apprentice, previously a spent 5 years as a helicopter tech (AME-S and components). I'll be getting my HD ticket in the next year or two depending on school wait lists. Been working on equipment almost 3 years now and have all my apprenticeship hours completed. Always open to learning and honing my skills, I take a lot of pride in my work and enjoy taking in as much as I can from experienced tradesmen (and sometimes women!). I ride dirt bikes and jet skis in my spare time (if I ever get any between work, wife and renos!), or do custom tube and metal fab on the side for friends or the occasional side job.

Look forward to participating and possibly getting in touch with some people in my area!