• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Excavator Owner

A.J. Dirt

Hi, my name is A.J. and I am a new bobcat owner of an 2021 E42 R2 Excavator.

I am starting a small business with this machine and also plan to use it for personal use to build an off-grid home on some land for my family.

I am video documenting this journey along with all the ups and downs of a business, all on a youtube channel called "Destination Off Grid". If you want to want see us succeed and fail, please subscribe. We have no idea what will be the outcome! We know business can be risky.

My first ever excavator contract is coming up next week, I will share this with the community so I can learn to become a better contractor. I am very excited about this project.

*Note: This forum will only get limited exposure posts to our excavator content that I plan on sharing because we are excited and passionate about this.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome AJ.

What exactly does this mean?

*Note: This forum will only get limited exposure posts to our excavator content that I plan on sharing because we are excited and passionate about this.

Question - Are you here just to promote your YT channel?