• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New D155 Komatsu

Dozer575

Banned
Occupation
Machinist and occasional pt Dozer oper
On Monday 2-2, I saw a new D155 on a lowboy heading north on I 405 out of Renton Wa. does anyone know who bought it? And where it was going? I'm surprized to see a new dozer going out with the way the economy is going around here. I didn't catch the name on the truck, I was going the opposite direction.

Odin

The economy may not be great but they could have had a deposit on it and it was cheaper to take delivery? I know a few mates who wish they had not order a new Liebherr Crane a couple of years ago when the wait time measured in years.

Dozer575

Banned
Occupation
Machinist and occasional pt Dozer oper
Could be that, but I remember they had a newone there a the yard for a long time.

JTL

Occupation
IUOE Local 302
I saw a new 375 all striped down, heading west on I-90 out of Spokane 2 weeks ago. My boss and me were wondering where it might be heading as well!
Jason

CascadeScaper

Occupation
2nd year Operating Engineer Apprentice
I know Hos Bros. used to run a 155, they are big on Komatsu hoes so maybe they're giving Komatsu a run for more dozers. Could be KLB, they're big on Komatsu as well.

Last edited:

CascadeScaper

Occupation
2nd year Operating Engineer Apprentice
I have a few connections at Hos, I've been told things are slow as one would expect but they're keeping crews busy at least. I did hear they picked up a big job out on the peninsula, I won't get into details about it but it was substantial. KLB I don't know, but they are always doing DOT work. I do know KLB has a job up in south Everett somewhere, friend of mine was just dispatched out there last week, may have to find out what he's up to.