• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Asphalt Guy

Asphalt/Dirtman

New guy from Ohio here. My name is Jordan and I help run an small asphalt paving company along with my father. Our company has one crew with roughly 8 to 10 employees and 4 office workers.

Found this site while looking for equipment information. I like the professionalism of everybody on here. Other heavy equipment forums seam to be bickering matches over nonsense. :pointhead.

We don't have much equipment wise as compared to some companies, but of interest we have a Bobcat S330, Lee-boy 8500, and Bagela Asphalt Recycler.

We hope to add a large mini excavator for tearing out asphalt, small track skid loader for improved grading, and update our paver as the old girl has seen better days. Hope to add all within the new year. I love new iron :) Or New to me Iron!

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums!!