• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need help FUTURE 700 grader parts

dashbrd cowboy

Occupation
Truck driver/ equipment operator
I have a FUTURE 700 grader that lost the brakes because the mounting bolts broke off and left the caliper hanging by the hose. Can't find anything on the web about parts. Can anybody help. I need to replace the caliper. Graderfan1981 - are you there? Please!!

Fatgraderman

Occupation
Crash test dummy
Is it disc brakes all around then? All I can find is one or two pictures, which suggests there weren't many made. Probably also means most of their components were 3rd party- Bendix, and so on. Stuff commonly used on things like cube vans, single axle trucks and stuff. So somebody might be able to match it up. That's the only thing I can think of.

highlander 2

Apparently I am not allowed to post a new thread so if I may I would like to ask for some help. I am in possession of a leeboy 685B motor grader. (serial#46996/motor#33407682). I operated it for about 20 minutes and it performed perfectly, then I parked it. I went to start it later that afternoon and it would turn over but not start.I know I am not supposed to but I tried ether and it would run only while shooting ether to it. I am assuming it is not getting fuel. I checked the fuel filter and it looked okay and was full of fuel. I checked the lines leaving the filter and they had fuel. I think it is an auto prime machine. I am not sure what to do. Is it a fuel pump?How much?Thanks for any help.

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
They have a cummins I think. Not sure if it would have a manual fuel bypass or not. My old 730 Champion had one on the back of the pump, and so does our Alitec grader. I've had problems with cummins engines before, and had to open the fuel shutdown manually, but I am sure that someone on here can answer your question more indepth. Not sure about that model, but there should be a solenoid on the injection pump that opens the fuel when the key is on. Not sure about your's, but you used to be able to tie the lever open by hand, and she would start, but you would have to release it in order to shut her down.