• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need help figuring out what model dozer I am working on

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
So now pressure test the system to find out where the problem is, guessing isn't good enough and is expensive.

1693TA

Occupation
FAA Radar Engineer, (Retired)
I agree with the others and a systematic approach to troubleshooting is warranted. If a drive motor is found to be defective, I wouldn't be surprised if you need to replace both having Bosch/Rexroth in the mix as much older items have been discontinued.

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
I agree with the others and a systematic approach to troubleshooting is warranted. If a drive motor is found to be defective, I wouldn't be surprised if you need to replace both having Bosch/Rexroth in the mix as much older items have been discontinued.
The guts of the motor should be repairable though if required. Going off the tag it's 32cc motor if they do the model numbers the same as Rexroth.

1693TA

Occupation
FAA Radar Engineer, (Retired)
The guts of the motor should be repairable though if required. Going off the tag it's 32cc motor if they do the model numbers the same as Rexroth.

I'd certainly like to hear a success story with this one as it's been a mystery many have worked for solution to. I'll bet it's a simple problem to solve with minimal parts, or adjustments and some good maintenance. That size tractor sure is handy to have around.