• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

National1 tracks

code54

Has anyone purchased tracks from National1. The price is not bad and I can't find anything bad about them but like to find someone else that bought them.
Thanks

farmboy555

Occupation
Owner Operator
No. But please keep us updated sure I'll need a set for my excavator in the future
I would think that thier is not that many actual manufacturers of rubber tracks

code54

Will do - I am in no hurry as mine are not bad. The machine was used next to a curb and the operator tore the outside of the tracks up some but not horrible. Want to get looking around and order a new set and put them on and have the old ones as our spare.

FloridaWayne

Will do - I am in no hurry as mine are not bad. The machine was used next to a curb and the operator tore the outside of the tracks up some but not horrible. Want to get looking around and order a new set and put them on and have the old ones as our spare.
I purchased 2 tracks for my Yanmar vio 27. I found the price very good
I purchased tracks for my Yanmar Vio27. I dealt with Mason. He was in California and available later in evening so I could order after work. Shipped from Georgia if I remember correctly. I am in Florida so that worked great for me. Pretty much everything I wanted. Good price, fast ship, and seems to be good product. I have recommended them to a friend of mine.
Hope it goes well for you also.

code54

I also just talked to Powerusaattachments - there prices are good and the fellow I talked to seemed to very knowledgable. Anyone ever buy form them?

farmboy555

Occupation
Owner Operator
Not getting much feedback on replacement tracks?

code54

Ended up ordering Mclaren tracks for a few hundred more. Got them quickly and they appear very well made. I will put them on sometime this summer when I have some free time.