• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

my 1:50 log truck project (check this out)

HCF

Log truck is looking good man. Think I'm going to build a 330 road builder. Thinking about making a short cab riser for it. The stick rack looks good on your lowboy by the way.

HITACHI350

the first logs on the truck and some other pics of the truck are being uploaded as we speak i still have to panit it and stuff

HCF

Looks good. You just need lift straps for the trailers now. They sit just ahead of the bunk on the long logger and for the mule train they are close to center on the frame with a tongue strap so it all lifts up. The lift straps are usually 1-1/8" or 1-3/8" cable. The tongue straps are 1/2" and they go around the lift strap with an eye and are cable clamped to the tongue if I remember right. I used to make them all the time at work.