• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mustang 960 owners: I have your parts manual!

butch brooks

Hi sure would like to have a copy of a 960 mustang part manual. my Email is vezy@bellsouth.net
p/s I'm in bad need of a hydraulic pump for my loader not the drive pump the loader bucket if you have one please contact me. Thanks

JWILC

940 mustang serv manusl

Do you still have a service manual for the 940 mustang? Can't find one to download or buy on the internet?

joestewart

To the last few posters: I'll send the manuals on Monday when I get access to the fast servers at work. Thanks. J. Stewart

jtl1234

Thanks Joe

Monday will be perfect,

I already have the parts manual for the 940 so will only need the service manual if that is any help.

I am also willing to pass them on to anyone in need.

Thank you so very much Joe,
Jerry ;)

joestewart

Collie, will need a valid email address. You can PM me if you don't want to post it for all to see. Thanks J. Stewart

Bassmannnnn

can anyone please send any Mustang manuals to Bassmannnnn@aol.com service and parts.. although I have a ME 3503. I'll take what I can get..thank you so much.. I will pay it forward!!!

hpotscom

Occupation
trainor
what other heavy equipment manuals do you have? do you have something for cranes?

Last edited by a moderator: