• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mustang 930 I think

ChrisMWood

Hi There,

I've picked up an old Mustang skid steer in parts. LH Drive Motor removed (In pieces).

I think its a late model 930, It has a 3 cylinder diesel. Guess is Yanmar 3TN82E, but the displacement stamp on the block doesn't match the manual I have. Cast stamp says 1395cc, but I can't find any other ID tags.

Another thing that doesn't line up to the manual is the radiator location, this one is mounted above the engine, not behind.

Its center stick drive, and has the disc brakes located in the chain case.

Could anyone help with the ID?

Also, with the dismantled drive motor I believe part of the motor I have is still connected to cluster sprocket. Should the sprocket come off leaving part of the output shaft on the drive motor. I'm trying to find a replacement, but struggling with the output shaft specs. I think the issue was the drive shaft inside the motor shed some splines.

See attached photos. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    640.9 KB · Views: 9
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 14
  • SkidSteer.jpg
    SkidSteer.jpg
    899.5 KB · Views: 11
  • sprocket.jpg