• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Move grader from MO to NM

Chuck Lawrence

Need to get an Allis Chalmers M100 Grader, about 25,700 pounds, moved from Green City, MO to Rodeo, NM. Grader runs and drives. There is a loading dock at Rodeo, NM. The grader is coming from the City of Green City, so there should be a loading dock there. Grader could be offloaded at several places along I-10 (Willcox, AZ, San Simon, AZ, Lordsburg, NM) if that would help. Grader must be picked up by 4-14-16 according to the city. Please email quote to chuck.f.lawrence@gmail.com.

JBGASH

Occupation
Plumbing & Excavation Contractor / farmer
This is a phone number of a heavy hauler I have used in the past with good results. I think they are a close proximity to Green City, Mo. also. 314-486-3190.