• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

MM30?

Oldiron56

I recently purchased a mini excavator from an online auction it was advertised as a Mitsubishi MM30. I can’t find any markings on the machine to confirm the description.
lm thinking it is from the 80’s I need to replace the starter but can’t find any information online about this machine. I pulled the starter and didn’t find any # on it. I did see some casting numbers though, on the block there was a casting of 1395cc and lower on the block I found 7XJ S with some sort of symbol between the x and s there was also 54 in a different location. From my research I couldn’t find that Mitsubishi ever produced a 3 cylinder diesel with 1395cc.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_1951.jpeg
    IMG_1951.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1950.jpeg
    IMG_1950.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1954.jpeg
    IMG_1954.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1949.jpeg