• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi MX55 (or MX45)

Bigmist

Have a good day!
Looking for repair books rof Mitsubishi MX55 (or MX45).
Interested in the section on the repair of the hydraulic system.
I will be grateful for any help.
Thanks.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Mitsubishi's information is rather scarce in my part of the world, I would have thought you would have been in a better place.
Kind regards
Uffex

Bigmist

This is wrong :)
Service information is always closed here.
And for old models, it is intentionally lost (manufacturers want to live and to trade in new models :)
There are rare cases, from personal archives, but not this time (perhaps not yet time ...)

ebaikie

Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I believe the Mitsubishi MX45 is a re-badged Hanix S&B480. In my experience Hanix is very helpful in providing parts and service information for older machines. I emailed them asking for manuals for my Hanix S&B300 (identical to Mitsubishi MX35) and they provided pdfs of both the parts manual and full service manual by email. These were only available in Japanese, but that should work well for you.
Try emailing them for S&B480 manuals at technical@hanixeurope.com.

Bigmist

I believe the Mitsubishi MX45 is a re-badged Hanix S&B480. In my experience Hanix is very helpful in providing parts and service information for older machines. I emailed them asking for manuals for my Hanix S&B300 (identical to Mitsubishi MX35) and they provided pdfs of both the parts manual and full service manual by email. These were only available in Japanese, but that should work well for you.
Thanks for the advice!
Yes, very similar model.
However, tell me please, this Hanix brand, asks me for the exact model and chassis number?
Do I need to refer to my original (Mitsubishi MX55)? In Japan, only according to accurate data, everything happens at the dealer.
Or may be, just ask a question regarding Hanix S&B480 ?
Thank You.

ebaikie

Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I just tried visiting hanixeurope.com and the website appears to be gone. Hopefully they haven't gone out of business since I was in contact with them a few years ago.

dabbad1985

Any chance of getting the MX35 manuals from you?