• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

mini excavator with front end loader I.D help

movindirt

Looks like a Homemade brand to me :D Looks like a old komatsu or mitsubishi that someone lifted the turntable on and fabbed a set of loader arms onto.

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
Looks like a lot of fabbing to be homemade... could be I guess, I see the loader is on the sprocket side.

maddog

Looks like a lot of fabbing to be homemade... could be I guess, I see the loader is on the sprocket side.

That may be the give away of it being a DIY job(?) Wonder why they would put the "loader" on the sprocket side?

Interesting machine, wonder if they made the low profile dump truck to go with it :D :D :D

mitch504

I almost wonder if it wasn't made in the photoshop. :D

I don't think the loader arms would clear the tracks if it was on the other end, the turntable isn't in the center.

It doesn't look like the counterweight would clear the uprights the loader arms are mounted to, unless the loader swings too.

On edit: there is a logo of a man lifting weights over his head on the side of the machine.

Last edited:

ol'stonebreaker

Occupation
retired
Looks to me like the swing is built into the outer boom section, so can we assume the house doesn't swing?
Mike

lantraxco

The Japanese make all kinds of odd stuff, and lots of prototype machines. Small picture but looks real to me. Because of the hose routing I would guess the loader turns with the upper. Way too nice for the usual job shop add on, but it could be.

I have seen that decal before I *think* it's for an equipment dealer or auction house.

MutsMachines

Occupation
railroad worker
I'm pretty sure after showing this to everyone that it's photo shop thanks everyone for looking the concept could be used one day.

apetad

Occupation
Compact Construction Equipment Sales
It's definitely real - I saw one in person in Austin,Texas 1983 but can't remember who made it... It looks a lot like a Komatsu PC38 UU

Last edited:

2low4nh

I cant remember who makes them usualy red/orange... they are made for doing irrigation work. you can buy it with a giant trencher too.

MutsMachines

Occupation
railroad worker
my first impression when i seen the picture was CAT. but that one is a different set up then the one in my picture. still could be a cat.

pafarmer

Occupation
Land clearing, demo, site prep etc. Ex Pro Motocro
It's a CAT.....could be very useful for the sparky types out there..back filling trenches etc where the ability to load high isn't required...

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
The Japanese make all kinds of odd stuff, and lots of prototype machines. Small picture but looks real to me. Because of the hose routing I would guess the loader turns with the upper. Way too nice for the usual job shop add on, but it could be.

That's what I thought too Landtraxco. Odd grey market Japanese machine. It looks to be legit.:beatsme