• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

MCR5 on Ditch witch 4500 rebuild help

Shade Tree

Hey all, not sure if i posted this in correct area. Im new on here and hoping to get some help and give some at some point.
I'm working on a Ditch witch 4500 with a H412 trenching attachment. Has a Rexroth MCR5 motor on it and it has 4 lines on it. Pump gives over 4500 psi and Did the bypass test on the motor and it's bad.

maybe someone here has rebuilt/renewed one of these? I'm not exactly sure what I should be inspecting and or measuring for spec and I don't have a book on this unit yet. I appreciate any input, thanks for looking

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
OK let's start with getting the terminology correct. It's a hydraulic motor not a pump, there's a big difference.
This motor has a few different configurations but basically the motor parts should be the same.