• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Manuals

DirtyFrenchy

Hey Fellas!

I tried searching on here, no luck. Is there a website, Facebook page or service of sorts where a guy could find a larger collection of owners/repair manuals for the more common manufacturers? Even for a fee? Also anyone have an experience with those laptops with all the *ahum* less legal software on it? Just looking for a way to have general information on lots of machines.

Thanks!

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hey Fellas!

I tried searching on here, no luck. Is there a website, Facebook page or service of sorts where a guy could find a larger collection of owners/repair manuals for the more common manufacturers? Even for a fee? Also anyone have an experience with those laptops with all the *ahum* less legal software on it? Just looking for a way to have general information on lots of machines.

Thanks!
What books are you looking for ?

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
I am delivering over 2,000 Caterpillar manuals to Aumann Auctions in Nokimis, IL next week that will be soon auctioned off on a online auction. I'm not sure when the auction will be but its easy to find their auction Calendar on line. These will be primarily 1950s to 1980s Cat machines of every size and type. Should be an excellent time for Cat people to expand their library. I will start a new thread with a like when I get the auction dates.