• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

M35 Skylead - parts needed

dooby

Occupation
Gypo Logger
IMG_20161115_064310922.jpgIMG_20161115_064042111.jpgthis is the yarder. We need parts for the mainline/haulback winch. It's an 8000 series Igalnd-Jones. I have posted the pics here for another member to view as I can't seem to get pictures to load on a p.m. If anyone has any advise or knowledge of any parts or whole machines I would greatly appreciate it. ThanksIMG_20161115_063828019.jpg

dooby

Occupation
Gypo Logger
Marvin is a good guy. I have talked with him quite a bit. I am sending the winch to him for repair most likely. He says getting all the parts for that winch is gonna be a challenge. Hoped to find another one for parts. It's a nice little yarder. Would like to locate a better carriage for it. Something that would let us run a standing skyline and keep the weight down.